
ladies and gentleman...
huahuahua

We all come in different SHAPES and SIZES.
We all have STRENGTHS and weaknesses.
What's right for one person may not be right for another.
There are things that are important to me, but not important for you.
And sometimes your behavior doesn't make any sense to me.
But I want for us to understand each other, and communicate well,
But I want for us to understand each other, and communicate well,
because we live together in the same world.
I know I can't expect you to want the same things that I want.
We are not the same person, so we will not always see things the same way.
I have my own Thoughts and my own Ideas,
that may or may not fit into your vision of who I should be.
Isn't it interesting,
how im the only one
that wears this, laughs like that,
and has something to say?
I will be treated differently, and I will be called weird names.
but what I think we need to realize is how all this is a shame?
Scream, shout and feel the freedom.
that you have been given.
Truly be happy, truly be you.
Learn, live, laugh, and grow.
that where i can be myself',
even some people doesn't like me at all!!!
but i'm happy,
coz when i love others,
others will love me!!!
that what i believe......
just like a bird fly in the sky,
just like a tree grow in a field,
just like a fish in a pond,
and
that how is me...
this is me!!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment