
I’m just too curious to know. What actually make me stress. If because of work, it seems nonsense cause most of people have a lot of work to do. But, seriously la takut. Final lagi berape minggu je ni. Study tak lagi, assignment tak setel-setel lagi ni. Setiap kali aku pressure, aku jadi makin malas. But actually aku memang malas and tak pernah sedar dari kemalasan. Huhu.
I just search some stress reduces tips, even though i know it. So aku excited nak share ngan korang. For your information, the tip is just a general knowledge that most of people know about it but no all can implemented it. Include me for sure!! Tapi, dah alang-alang search tu jom la kite same-same usha ok.

Ø Keep a positive attitude. (always, and I think I am too positive)
Ø Accept that there are events that you cannot control. (always too)
Ø Be assertive instead of aggressive. "Assert" your feelings, opinions, or beliefs instead of becoming angry, defensive, or passive. (I’m not the type that easily angry la)
Ø Learn and practice relaxation techniques. (always, you guys should follow me. Let’s watch “FO” and go for “you tube and search for Lee Hyori” and perhaps singing. This is what I always did)-relax giler.
Ø Exercise regularly. Your body can fight stress better when it is fit. (now I’m doing fitness-dancing)
Ø Eat healthy, well-balanced meals. (Ramen is the best, but I avoid it lately)
Ø Get enough rest and sleep. Your body needs time to recover from stressful events. (I think I had an enough and over sleep already)
Ø Don't rely on alcohol or drugs to reduce stress. (never, I don’t take all of this nonsense thing. Include caffeine)
Ø Seek out social support. (I got Bal and Lela-my housemate)-hehe
Ø Learn to manage your time more effectively. (this is huge problem and unsolved problem. This is what I should do now. No wonder la, I tend to stress-so unexpected)

0 comments:
Post a Comment