Saturday, June 14, 2014

2013 Review... #love#friends#bestie#family

Posted by Fauziah Abdullah (poja) at 9:09 PM
Hi,

Before starting the review, how’s FIFA? Any update? Sorry I’m not a football fanatic but I do know which team still in track.  

Back to my 2013 review, since the story is quite late updated thus, I will make the conclusion of it.

I resigned from Nestle in November 2013 and I joined IBM and Alhamdulillah my luck is with Nestle. So here I am now in Nestle…

So many bad and good things and this is my key to success now.

Alhamdulillah, even though the chance to work with IBM is only for short time but I've meet new friends. And the awesomeness of it is that I got to be with my Bestie Balqis Athirah. I got to see new people and InsyAllah if there is luck in future I will try to apply for job there.

What bygone be by gone? Life should move on isn’t it? For once, after expressing this feeling to Balqis, I know how positive I am and I never have the feeling of regret. I am so grateful and lucky to meeting with nice and gorgeous people.

Alhamdulillah, I also have the support from mak, ayah and teacher, uncle. Without their understanding, I won’t be able to stay strong as always.

Balqis Athirah, saraghae, (huhhh, Lol)

Throwback: Degree's convocation 2012


With Allah will and so grateful with everything, I am now back in service for Nestle. The best thing is that I am now a Master’s student. Together with Balqis, we are pursuing our Master and InsyAllah will pass with flying color.


P/S : Pray for our success **

0 comments:

 

Blissful Memory Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | Best Kindle Device