Tuesday, August 19, 2014

The Road Not Taken By Robert Frost

Posted by Fauziah Abdullah (poja) at 9:17 AM
I have learned this poem since secondary school. A good poem and until now it plays a bit part in my life. 

The Road Not Taken

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;

Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
Though as for that the passing there
Had worn them really about the same,

And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back.

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.


p/s : Take risk and live on! I choose the “Road Less Taken”. and that has made all the difference

2 comments:

maisarah sarah on September 2, 2014 at 1:13 AM said...

hohoho patut macam familiar je tajuk nya.igt lagi kena cari jawapan dlm poem ni masa exam.haha

Fauziah Abdullah (poja) on September 3, 2014 at 12:36 AM said...

Maisarah sarah, poem ni paling melekat dengan jiwa aku selain dr robinson crusoe and the pencil. most of them ak masih ingat n a good lesson actually. hehehe

 

Blissful Memory Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | Best Kindle Device