Wednesday, September 3, 2014

My new life

Posted by Fauziah Abdullah (poja) at 1:02 AM

I'm back as an IBMer. Ya, proudly announce. Alhamdulillah, Allah guide me to the way I want. To move out again from Nestle, take a lot of consideration. But, I choose what is the best and what can offer me better for future. I can't comfortably stay on the same place, because I'm afraid that I will be in comfort zone. 

All the way, I face a lot of challenges. In fact, I am facing one of the biggest challenge from Him and yes I have to survive. I have to be strong. I know, when we are reaching certain stage of life, we will have some loss and some gain. I choose to face them positively and calmly. Uncle was right, this time will come. Yes, but I'm not ready for it. 


P/s : Allah will guide me, and He always there for me. Thanks Yobo (small note for you)

0 comments:

 

Blissful Memory Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | Best Kindle Device