
Almost a month I have spend my holiday. As usual, tak kemane pun. Balik dari UTP hari tu duduk rumah tolong mak and then pergi rumah mak cik aku jadi babysitter. Nak hang out dengan member pun tak tau nak pergi mane tambah lagi bile duit kosong. Well, it doesn't matter to me. What I want is just rest and spends my day as best as I can. The fact that I'm home is like heaven. I'm going to face a new semester another two week’s more and that also my final year in Muadzam.
New semester new aim even thought that I am a bit disappointed with my last semester outcome. I’m going to aim the same things but worked triple harder than before. Uncle and teacher were right. I’m not fully matured yet in whatever I did. I keep doing the same mistake and keep give excuse for my mistake. Whatever trouble I face in my life is not enough yet for my life lesson. My final year is the real war and I don’t like to lose in what I work for. What worth for me is worthy for all people around me.
"Believe That Life Is Worth Living and Your Belief Will Help Create The Fact"....
eomma , appa, samchon gwa gyosaga dangsin ege jinjja geosdeul e daehaeseo salam eulhandago mal moshaeseo mian haeyo. mian haeyo , nan geunyang hyeonsil eul jigsi museowo juggess-eo. !

0 comments:
Post a Comment