
Since I'm a bit bored and tired with my HR books. So I decide to write about this special person or my loving hubby yang amatlah macho and kelakar. wahh~love him so much and lama gak la aku tak tengok movie-movie dia.
Matsumoto Jun or better known as Matsujun is one of the youngest member of Japanese idol Arashi. Surely if talked about Hana Yori Dango yang meletop time 2007 and 2008 orang akan tahu Doumyouji, the main actor in the movie that weird, charismatic, charm, and at the same time very determination to make his love happy.
He was born August 30,1983 and now on his 28. He loves his group so much and it a bit touching when he reveal how he felts about his only members or friends. Most of his friend said that he is earnest and funny person and plus he is cute..I agree with the last statement..kawaiii~


0 comments:
Post a Comment