Friday, September 30, 2011

Let's Move Forward.

Posted by Fauziah Abdullah (poja) at 9:04 PM

Let’s move forward. That what people always do. As human being we are not a robot who can keep everything in heart and act like the world is never end. I know, some people love to hide their feeling from others but the fact is people nearest she or he know that deep down in her or his heart is sad. When we need to share it, we must share it unless it really something that is personal. To move forward we need a supporter, like family, friends and boyfriend or girlfriend. It depends with whom we want to rely on.

For me, in university time, I learn a lot of things and I really appreciate it. As we grown up, our mind also grow. It continuously process of learning where knowledge is everywhere. I’m not only learning how to be an expertise in human resource, but I learn everything that is important to life. I appreciate my friends more, I appreciate time, money and the most important thing is I appreciate myself. I thank to Allah especially who always open up our heart to learn.

Here in university, I also observe people behaviour and take it for my learning process. What are goods we kept, what is bad we throw away? The same case when we are looking for a real friend. Real friend who always come to us no matter what we are. Our parent not always there for us as we are far from them. My parent once told me “bile kat tempat orang, cari kawan yang baik, jaga diri dan belajar jangan leka”. I told them “mak, ayah janganlah risau. Percaya la kat orang sebab orang tak suka dipersoalkan”. I told them more that “kalau mak tak percaya kat orang, orang yang susah”. For me what I need is for them to trust me and thank to Allah they always trust me and accept me as the way I am. The only thing I want to do is to be independent and to be trusted by my family and friends.

I appreciate them for always trust me. It is true that when we trust people, people will trust to us. The same goes when we are doing our job or assignment. We should let our friend finish their job and don’t interfere their task if it not good. What we need to do is to tell them their mistake and let them learn it. We not always right and we not always know our mistake. So open up your heart and let others tell their opinion.

“Learning process is to be open and express all out so that we will have a happy future”. Peace!!

0 comments:

 

Blissful Memory Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | Best Kindle Device