Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Mr. Psycho, I fall in love with you~

Posted by Fauziah Abdullah (poja) at 5:55 PM




I wrote the same post kat status facebook aku beberapa hari lepas. Well now, i really meant it. pagi tadi kelas Psychology and my lecturer is Miss Rajeswari. Miss, i think i deeply in love with your subject. (surely, Balqis will agree with my statement) hahaha. this must because of your interesting class. I can't even let my eyes close because i love it. By the way Miss, can you tell me how i can score A for this interesting subject? I love all the subject i taken for this semester, but most of it "gila susah" and it's included you Mr Psycho. (Managerial Acc, Organizational Beh, Consumer Beh, Islamic Study, Microeconomic) antara subject2 yang aku ambik semester ni.


well, seriously mana ade benda senang kat dunia ni. Nak score A pon bukan senang. But, i'm still grateful that i have all the best lecturer since I was in first semester. Aku je yang tak cukup best lagi. What make me want to write this post? I've been wondering why, but actually i had fun in my Psycho class. I learn more about human behavior. I love study about human, management and it's suite with the course i taken now. But i'm in a big worry as most of my lecturers are unexpected. I learn Psycho in one subject, but all lecturer psycho at me back. I deeply in crazy mood now.

0 comments:

 

Blissful Memory Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | Best Kindle Device