It is common for us to have memory problem. This is the fact that we cannot hide from as human being is getting older and their brain will functioning slowly. I do have the same problem as I always forget for something that is important and sometime I have to list it down. I felt very miserable as I also cannot remember small staff that I carry everyday like my house keys, my phone, phone number of my friends and sometime their name. I feel very bad – sad.
When talking about memory, I will straight said that It’s comes from brain. – Yes It do.
But It Is not limited by the brain. Our environment, emotional, social and physiological also the cause that affecting our memory problem. It affect through what you eat everyday, what you did and how your mood and attitude everyday. – remember: you are what you did
By the way, here I got some tips to help us improve our memory.
• Improve your sleep habit. – it help the physicological side of memory
• Do some relaxation exercise every 45 minutes everyday. – get away from stress
• Practice memorize name, face and conversation.
• Organized your environment that can help you to memorized and located things.
• Set an alarm. – for appoinment or classes
• Do a lot of memory activities. – like puzzle
• Read a lot.
It is better if you learn how your memory works and what make you become forgattable. It help you to know your weakness and control it.
NOTE: live your life

0 comments:
Post a Comment