Sunday, July 11, 2010

TEKAD DAH..

Posted by Fauziah Abdullah (poja) at 10:35 PM
Tekad ke?

Hope yes!

Penat la nak dolak-dalih lagi. But this time we already decide and stick to our decision. Agak berat hati juga la mula-mula tu. Tapi, i don’t have the heart to continue it. I just want to the new things and improve myself. By the way, thank you to member-member ak yang support each other dari dulu sampai sekarang. Hope dengan decision ini hubungan kita akan lebih akrab. -(baru aku perasan ayat2 aku skema)

I love the way that we do. I mean, i happy, you happy and all happy. There is more test that i will face in future. I’m sure everything gonna be alright. Pendek kata, memang dah tekad and this time never turning back.

(^_^)..hehehe

NOTE: life is full of colour..some bright our life but some it bring us darkness

0 comments:

 

Blissful Memory Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | Best Kindle Device