Friday, August 6, 2010

Posted by Fauziah Abdullah (poja) at 6:12 PM

.........................................................................................................................................................................

Mood:
Haru-biru, kecewa and lega. I just finished answer both paper AMAB and Psychology. Kecewa coz I'm not doing very well for both paper. Sob~sob~
Ape boley buat, memang salah aku. Next time, this will not happen again.
Beb, common you still got time to cover for both subject. I still got my assignment and final exam. Cheer Up!! =)

I never thought that it be easy. so we fight till we hurt and we crying. so, we stand to and we beat and we trying. so, it's up to you and it's up to me and we meet in the middle on the way back down to the earth.~ this phrase is editing from Down to earth by Justin Bieber.(it's not a real one k)

0 comments:

 

Blissful Memory Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | Best Kindle Device