Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Holy month/Fasting month.

Posted by Fauziah Abdullah (poja) at 12:19 PM
Salam Ramadan. This is the last year of fasting at Muadzam Shah. Next year is my final semester and May Allah will; we will all graduate at 2012. The time is so fast, next week is my semester final exam and not many have been covered. Seriously, Ramadan supposed to teach me about patience but lately I've been so miserable and stress. Something goes wrong and I keep want to be alone. It is better than I hurting people with my words.

Whatever it is, I need to focus for my final exam. I just want to let go everything and throw them away. From one things, to another and I know, it is not easy to over it. Looking for time to be at home with mak but, I don’t have the time. But, it is the best for me if I can go home now. I wish my mum is here at Muadzam Shah.

ok, that's all coretan Ramadan. All the best everyone for your final examination and happy hari raya.

0 comments:

 

Blissful Memory Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | Best Kindle Device